Monday, April 19, 2010

I have quit.....

I have quit.
I have quit searching, and searching all the diets.
I am getting whiplash from changing constantly.
Not even long enough to see if it works.
I found a blog with a link from Mary Shomon on Facebook.
The blog is :
http://mollysthyroidjourney.blogspot.com/

This is just what I needed to read.
I know that my problem is my Thyroid....
it only make sense to do the Thyroid Diet
written by Mary Shomon.

I printed out all the foods I should have
and all those I should avoid.
I took them and had them laminated.
The good on the front and bad on the back.
Stuck a few motivational illustrations
in the lamination and stuck it to the fridge.
I also printed up the chart to keep track of my foods
and use as a journal.
Not so much a food journal with all the calories.....
so much for my Calorie Cash
(I don't think my intake of Calories is the problem.
I am thinking it is the high-glycemic foods I ate and the blah blah blah).
A place to track the foods I have problems with
and a place to write my thoughts and all.
Anyway, I was reading about it in the book
and I dreamed about it all night.
Thyroid stuff and some one trying to kill me....
that was my dream....
that tells me something right there.

I am feeling good about this one
and I have stuck to it longer than the others
I have attempted lately.....
5 days and it is looking good.
I think my weigh in days here will be on Thursdays.
The day of one of my weight loss classes.

I have also signed up for a personal trainer! WOO HOO!

I am hopeful and that is a necessity for weight loss!!!


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found my blog! And I am there for you in this diet girl! We can do it together! I was so tired of gaining weight on all the diets I did and this one is perfect for me! Just stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to know how this is helping and what you find out about the IUD and everything... I can tell you I can so relate to the way you are feeling...hopeless and discouraged and no one wants to hear about it because you feel like you're whining all the time!! Ugh.

    I hope you find the answers you're searching for!!

    ReplyDelete