Saturday, September 11, 2010

Changes....


I have no idea how many visitors I get,
but I have made some changes.
The heading there did say
"Goings on at the Reducing Salon".
Well, I have put my gym membership on hold for now.
I think it is time for something different.
I always feel so self-conscious about how I look,
how my body jiggles and all those things.

I will now be doing it at home!
:)

This is not me giving up though.
On Wednesday I am going to go buy a bike....
a pink and white (super cute) bike.

I will use it pulling Charlie's Trailer and
we will be OUT.
Outside at parks, together and exercising !!
I am so excited about it!!

I will also be buying something like this for the days that I cannot make it out to ride.
Rain or freezing cold and snow that will be coming soon.
I can use it while I watch TV.

I do see a sore bum in my future....
but I also see a smaller,
healthier me in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog, Bree. :-)

    I thinks it's a great idea to choose exercise that YOU feel is doable and fits where you are at. Hey, have you checked out Christina's blog, Making Healthy the Norm?
    http://cincimom11.blogspot.com/

    She likes to run, and also rides her bike pulling the trailer behind for her Ramsey. She's lost around 100 pounds, if I remember right. I find her determination admirable!

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete